Internet is a product or service? Possibly both. It has been around for a while connecting people, sharing stories, searching things and making payment/buy.

Image result for internet of things

In the by 10 years, applied science had leapt forward and there is a new net emerging – the Internet of Things (IoT). What is it? Wired Mag defined that IoT encompasses everything connected to the cyberspace, only information technology is increasingly being used to ascertain objects that "talk" to each other.

What is the perfect device to represent IoT? Yep! GOOGLE Abode! "Hey Google, how long does information technology take me to go to work today?" "Hey Google, tell me about the weather today." "Hey Google, tell me almost my mean solar day." "Hey Google, play music." "Hey Google, wake me upwards at six a.m. tomorrow."

Image result for google home

How do we go on up all appointments/schedule? Carry a paper diary and a pen around y'all? Only what if y'all lose information technology.

Image result for schedule diary

Or Google Calendar where you can become access anywhere via your Google account. I cull Google Calendar for sure.

Image result for google calendar

For those people who studying total time and working at the same fourth dimension. How do y'all manage your fourth dimension?  Using Google Calendar is a good style to optimise your fourth dimension and being a little scrap lazy yous tin ask your Google Home to tell you your daily schedule.

My Google Dwelling house has become my role of daily routine and I am kind of rely on Google Home since I started my new position with different schedules every twenty-four hour period. I need someone to remind me while me making breakfast and get gear up to hitting the road. Google Dwelling is the perfect assistant for me to practise the task. All you demand is cyberspace and a i-off payment to ain that device.

Image result for personal assistant

Just had a look at the current pricing for Google Home. Yous can spend just $48 on Catch to have a personal assistant for yourself 24/7. That's not expensive, correct?

We are accessing IoT through a lot of devices, merely we might not enlightened that IoT is the reason to brand these devices piece of work including Google Domicile, Fitbit, Apple Watch and cocky-driving motorcar.

Image result for self driving cars

That is how the Cyberspace of Things benefit us. These high technology products are condign more affordable, smaller and easier to access. However, we demand a very important component and that is the Internet. Without the internet, my Google Home is just a useless speaker sitting in my room.

Animated GIF

Nevertheless, some people are worried that these devices are collecting too much information from united states of america such as an accost, calendar, contacts. Volition they sell our privacy information to other companies? I don't actually know. Merely without your information, these devices won't make your life easier. Practice you think it is reasonable to provide our personal information to IoT and assist us?

fat mood GIF